Plant and Equipment
Our alliance with both Volvo Construction Equipment and Volvo Trucks who supply all of our wide range excavators (70 tonne long reach down to 1 tonne mini digger) and our fleet of 8 wheel tipper & roll on/off vehicles provides us with a failsafe plant and transport service that guarantee’s a prompt professional backup. We also operate a range of crushers and screeners for either site material processing or at our recycling yard in Edmonton. Pile mat installation and bulk excavations for reduce level or basement digs are also part of the extensive packages we offer.
As a leading demolition contractor, we are trusted with the most demanding demolition and deconstruction projects, we advise on the methodology based on over 30 year’s experience. Embassy Demolition Contractors competitive advantage is its ability to combine technical innovation, practical experience and extensive resources, as well as it’s quality values.
Our ISO 9001, CHAS, EXOR, Builders Profile, Constructionline and CPA management systems endorse and deliver these values.
Please see below the list of services Embassy Demolition can provide.
- Asbestos & Hazardous materials surveys, as well as Risk Assessments & Method Statements
- Safe removal of the above to licenced facilities
- Façade Retention, temporary works & scaffolding
- Demolition & Dismantling of any size building from Tower blocks, warehouses, office blocks to single dwellings or bungalows.
- Hoarding & fencing and securing sites
- Diamond drilling & concrete sawing.
- Earth retention systems
- Contaminated land reclamation
- Party wall shoring
- Removal and recycling of all demolition waste
- Bulk excavation
- Pile mat installation
- Plant hire
- Comprehensive waste management & assessment plans
Regular toolbox talks and in-house training is given to all operatives in all aspects of recycling and waste management, and during these sessions our detailed environmental management policy is fully explained to all staff and informed of the importance of adhering to this policy at all times.